Duplicate name in the search engine of office communicator 2007 RRS feed

• Question

• problem with the search engine for the office communicator

1)  In internal environment ,when i do a search for delete account from the office communicator server, it still display the delete  account.

2) In internal environment, when i do a search for enable account it will display duplicate user in the search engine. For of the name is pointing to the exchange address book and one is pointing to the personal address book

3) from the external environment, when i search a delete account it wont display the user and i search for enable user it wont display duplicate user.

I would like the exchange address book to show in the search engine only not the personal address book. In the environment it have exchange 2003.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008 4:25 AM

All replies

•  

Have you tried running abserver -regenUR and then abserver -syncNow?

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb936631.aspx
    Wednesday, May 21, 2008 4:53 AM
  • actually i forget to specified the type off address book that is showing in the office communicator search engine. one of the account that is display is the exchange address book and one more is the personal address book.

i would like to display the exchange address book only not the personal address book.

sorry for the misunderstanding

Thank you

Monday, May 26, 2008 2:29 AM
  • Because the OC client automatically integrates with the local Outlook Contacts, I don't believe there is a way to disable this behavior.

An Outlook icon will identify which contact in the Find results window is from the personal address book

Monday, May 26, 2008 12:19 PM