Data import not working at night? RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hello,

I am a evaluating Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 live. I have performed a test data import to Leads three times which consists of three lead records. The first time was late at night (after midnight) and it did not go through until the next morning. The second time, I started it around 11am and it went through right away (in a matter of 1 or 2 minutes... not exactly fast for 3 records... but right away). I have now run a third test at around 8.30pm, and looks like it will perform same way as first -- the status of the import is stuck on 'Submitted' for the last 2 hours. I am planning on going for a test of 500 lead import tomorrow, so any advance news about this delay problem soon is very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Friday, March 7, 2008 4:13 AM

Answers

All replies

• Do you have any scheduled job running over night?

Jim

Friday, March 7, 2008 9:45 AM
  • Thanks for the reply. I also got support from the support hotline -- they said it is a known issue to be fixed with the general release. The problem has gotten better over the course of the day-- and I just recently performed a load of 2000 leads in < 5 minutes.

Thanks.

Saturday, March 8, 2008 6:45 AM
  • Check MS For this.. also you can check schedule time.. it all depends on restriction for CRM Live.

Regards,

Imran

http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 9, 2008 11:32 AM