none
Why does certification planner show certifications for which you can't plan to achieve? RRS feed

• Question

• When I go into certification planner, there is a list of certifications for which I can plan to achieve.  And included in the list is a whole bunch of outdated and retired certifications like 2003, 2000, and even NT!   Why does certification planner show certifications for which you can't plan to achieve?

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 3:32 PM

Answers

All replies

• Does seem odd that 2000 and NT still show up.  2003 is still available until July 31st 2013, so that is valid for a while longer.

Looks like they need to do a little work on the tool so that it excludes the expired certs.

Chuck Pedretti | Magenic – North Region | magenic.com

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 12:36 PM
  • I will forward this request to my contacts at Microsoft Learning.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 1:17 PM
  • Does seem odd that 2000 and NT still show up.  2003 is still available until July 31st 2013, so that is valid for a while longer.

Looks like they need to do a little work on the tool so that it excludes the expired certs.

Chuck Pedretti | Magenic – North Region | magenic.com

I agree 100%, would be nice to get rid of "In Progress" certification once you cannot achieve them anymore (like all windows 2000 based).

Best regards,

Simone

Saturday, July 27, 2013 3:20 PM