none
Internal Server Error - Small Basic Forum RRS feed

• Question

• I am just a Microsoft Small Basic (not to be confused with SmallBASIC) programmer and I was trying to get into the Microsoft Small Basic forum @ http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/smallbasic/threads. It gave me this error:

quote:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Microsoft Developer Network > Forums Home > Internal Server Error

Sorry, we were unable to service your request. Please try again later.

For the latest headlines and to see what's new, visit the MSDN home page.

Check out the various MSDN Developer Centers where you can find the latest product information, technical resources and community offerings. Visit the MSDN Library for the latest technical articles, reference documentation, downloads and more.

Browse to MSDN Forums to get fast answers for technical questions or use the search option below to find out other relevant resources.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hopefully maybe you guys could get the server running/fixed?

Thank you.

I am a 10 year old that loves math, games, and computers. 'Binary is as easy as 1, 10, 11.'

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 5:44 PM

Answers

• Welcome to the forums. You have also found the correct forum to report your problem. However, you are not alone. Several people have reported similar problems recently, and I believe Microsoft is working on finding the cause.

I find these problems are not consistent. I had many problems this morning, but things are better now. It often helps to close IE and begin again.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

• Marked as answer by Math Man Tuesday, December 18, 2012 7:29 PM
    Tuesday, December 18, 2012 6:16 PM

All replies

• Welcome to the forums. You have also found the correct forum to report your problem. However, you are not alone. Several people have reported similar problems recently, and I believe Microsoft is working on finding the cause.

I find these problems are not consistent. I had many problems this morning, but things are better now. It often helps to close IE and begin again.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

• Marked as answer by Math Man Tuesday, December 18, 2012 7:29 PM
    Tuesday, December 18, 2012 6:16 PM
  • Thanks! It appears to be up and running again.

I am a 10 year old that loves math, games, and computers. 'Binary is as easy as 1, 10, 11.'

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 7:30 PM
  • Interesting forum and challenges... Looks like you're having fun :)

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 12:00 AM