Error In event Viewer of Unified Communciation RRS feed

• Question

• As I'm Newbie don't eve know what Unified Communication i n How does it works???

when i saw In Event viewer got this.........

A request for the default location profile failed because a default was not set.

User sqladmin@astroblr.com requested the default location profile, but a default has not been configured. It is likely this problem affects other users as well. Default location profile requests that fail for this user will not be reported again for another hour.
    Cause: Office Communications Server clients that are enabled for Unified Communications may request the details of their default location profile, but the pool has not been configured with a default location profile.
    Resolution:
    Use the Voice tab on the Front End Properties (pool level) to select a default location profile for the pool.

For more information, see Help and Support Center a

Thanks
    Sameer
    Friday, April 17, 2009 6:46 AM

All replies

• Using the OCS Management Console expand out to the pool object (not the server itself) and right-click and goto Properties > Front-End Properties.  Change to the Voice tab and then under Location Profile select which location profile you want to be assigned as deafult to the users homed on that server/pool.  If you went through the Exchange UM Integration steps then you should have an entry that looks something like "profilename.domain.com".

Here are the official instructions for this step:
    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd425328(office.13).aspx
    Jeff Schertz, PointBridge | MVP | MCITP: Enterprise Messaging | MCTS: OCS
    Friday, April 17, 2009 11:21 AM