Visual Basic 6, SQL Server 2000, Windows Server 2003 RRS feed

• Question

• I have my database in SQL Server 2000 and was working fine with Windows Server 2000. But when Server OS was shifted to Windows Server 2003 I receive error msg saying that duplicate records can not be inserted and some time error msg as "Row can not be located for updating, some values may have been changed" and my application has came to stand still as no entry could be done.
    • Moved by Martin Xie - MSFT Monday, June 2, 2008 2:03 AM VB6 issue is off topic from VB.NET forum
    Monday, May 26, 2008 5:54 AM

Answers

• HI,

This is not actually the forums for VB6 Questions you can try on VB6 forums...It would be better for others on that forum if you give proper error you are gettting and also a small piece of code where you are getting this error..

You can also place the query in SQL Server forum, cud get reply from there also,

Regards,

Rushabh D. Vipani.

Monday, May 26, 2008 10:10 AM
  • This was moved out of the VB.NET forum.

You can ask this question in a SQL Server, VB, or WS forum.

Or I can move this to a specific forum if you'd like.

Thanks!

Ed Price a.k.a User Ed, Microsoft Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)
    Sunday, January 8, 2012 1:47 AM

All replies

• HI,

This is not actually the forums for VB6 Questions you can try on VB6 forums...It would be better for others on that forum if you give proper error you are gettting and also a small piece of code where you are getting this error..

You can also place the query in SQL Server forum, cud get reply from there also,

Regards,

Rushabh D. Vipani.

Monday, May 26, 2008 10:10 AM
  • This was moved out of the VB.NET forum.

You can ask this question in a SQL Server, VB, or WS forum.

Or I can move this to a specific forum if you'd like.

Thanks!

Ed Price a.k.a User Ed, Microsoft Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)
    Sunday, January 8, 2012 1:47 AM