none
error code 'Bad sequence of commands. response Authentication Required at system.net.mail.smtpexception' etc with BIZZ WIZZ program RRS feed

• Question

• I received the following error when trying to email an invoice with the program BIZZ WIZZ (version 25)...

"1-System.Net.Mail.SmtpException: Bad sequence of commands. The server response was: Authentication Required at System.Net.Mail.SendMailAsyncResult.End(lAsyncResult result) at System.Net.Mail.StmpClient.SendMailCallback(lAsyncResultresult) 

PLEASE WAIT TILL BUFFER EMPTIES OR CHECK WEB CONNECTION

PRESS OK TO RESEND"

After clicking "Email Invoice",

I tried emailing it as a PDF and " Email as Current Type Status".

From here I select my SMTP as "mail.bigpond.com" as that is our provider. 

The 'from' and 'to' contacts automatically popped up, the subject and message was filled and the document was attached.

When clicking " send message" i received the above error. 

Any help is much appreciated:)

Thank you in advance!!! 

Friday, January 17, 2020 6:38 AM

All replies

• UPDATE

Now I receive a "Server does not support secure connections" at System.Net.Mail.StmpConnection.ConnectAndHandshakeAsyncResult.End(lAsyncResult result) at

System.Net.Mail.StmpTransport.EndGetConnection(lAsyncResult result) at

System.Net.Mail.StmpClient.ConnectCallback(lAsyncResult result)

Friday, January 17, 2020 6:56 AM
  • Hi SWebb9,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

According to your description, could you tell me how the program BIZZ WIZZ is related with .NET Framework? What happened to your .NET Framework? Please share me more details or screenshots about your issue so that I can help you better.

In addition, I suppose the issue is more about the program BIZZ WIZZ. I suggest you ask BIZZWIZZ for a better help. If I misunderstand, please feel free to let me know.

If you have any more .NET Framework Setup and Servicing issues in the future, please feel free to let us know.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Anna

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Friday, January 17, 2020 9:20 AM