none
New layout for WLW

General discussion

• I would really appreciate a new layout for many of the controls in Windows Live Writer.  In particular, when inserting pictures, the Picture and Advanced tabs could be rationalised. 

I adjust some of the 'Advanced' settings  - Size, Lock Ratio and Alternate Text' - every single time when I insert a picture, and it would make sense to me if they came into the Picture tab, alongside the Text Wrapping and Custom Margins. What's worse, I have to shuttle back and forth between the two tabs because of the order I have to do things.

In the meantime, the Picture Border and LinkTo settings are, for me, mostly defaults, so they could surely go into Advanced. 

There are other settings I'd like to see differently. Is it a major problem to alter them?   And am I alone in this?  What's the best way to get feedback to the programmers?

(Incidentally, the fact that I feel I *can* get my feedback to the programmers is one reason I'd rather use Microsoft than Apple :-)
    • Edited by grannybuttons Saturday, February 27, 2010 12:05 PM Edited to clarify
    Saturday, February 27, 2010 11:52 AM

All replies