none
"Your call wasn't connected. Please try again or leave a video message. (Error: 0x0)"

Question

• I have the most recent update for live messenger and my girlfriend has the older live messenger as she is on windows xp, whenever we try and start a video call it doesn't connect it and it then says "Your call wasn't connected. Please try again or leave a video message. (Error: 0x0)". Can this be solved or is it a bug that needs fixing as my girlfriend cannot afford to buy windows vista or windows 7 like me but we wish to still converse on cam.

Apologies for not being in the right section, it didn't give me the option of IM

Tuesday, October 26, 2010 10:38 PM

All replies

• I have the same problem, but bot machines are windows 7

Saturday, November 13, 2010 10:29 AM
  • I have been having this error all the time. Microsoft needs to really patch this software more than once a year! 
    Tuesday, December 21, 2010 4:36 AM
  • Isomebody the most recent update for unrecorded traveller and my woman has the sr. untaped messenger as she is on windows xp, whenever we try and move a recording telephone it doesn't insert it and it then says "Your birdsong wasn't conterminous. Please try again or afford a recording content. Can this be resolved or is it a bug that needs sterilisation as my woman cannot open to buy windows vista or windows 7 similar me but we asking to allay speak on cam.

--------------

whey protein shakes

Wednesday, December 29, 2010 6:22 PM
  • Interesting issue.

I am trying to set up Windows Live Messenger video call to my sons laptop (leaving for University) but it only works calling in one direction ......

I can video call my sons laptop from our home PC without any problems and 'Accept' the call. Image & sound not a problem.

Going back the other direction, when I try calling from my sons laptop to our home PC and 'Accept' the call, it seems to connect then immediately self terminates the call showing the following message:-

Your call wasn't connected. Please try again or leave a video message. (Error: 0x0)

Any registry keys that might need to be reset? Since it is not my laptop I don't want to uninstall WLM so the boy doesn't lose all his contacts, messages, etc.

tlemerton

Monday, January 24, 2011 2:37 AM