none
Have any free automated software to convert my online application to Microsoft desktop application? RRS feed

• Question

• I have a business of online inventory software services . it is id based on line application to manage accounts, stocks, customer & suppliers leader & so on for small retail business . I want to converting it into desktop application which can easily be installable in microsoft windows. I online application is build on php. Have any free automated software to converting it into desktop application. If anyone know please help me.
    Monday, April 16, 2018 11:22 PM

Answers

All replies

• I'd ask for help over here.

https://forums.asp.net/29.aspx/1?Migrate+from+Other+Web+Technologies+to+ASP+NET

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Monday, April 16, 2018 11:57 PM
  • I don't think there's even a paid application that does that. :(

You know, some say that software development is moving away from desktop-centered software to web-centered software. Many corporations put PHP applications on their intranet, for use by their employees. The deployment is cheaper (only have to install on one computer, the server), and maintenance is easier (again, only one computer to update).

Good luck, but I don't think what you are looking for exists. :(

• Proposed as answer by Ashidacchi Tuesday, April 17, 2018 1:54 AM
    Tuesday, April 17, 2018 12:47 AM