Which permission in PWA allows resources to view their tasks? RRS feed

• Question

• Which permission in PWA allows resources to view their tasks/My Work in the quick launch? One of my team members can't see Tasks and gets access denied message.
    Thursday, September 1, 2011 3:17 PM

Answers

• Go to Server Settings->Manage Groups select Resource Managers and then under the category select "My Resources" and see the global permissions listed below . Make sure you haven't denied 'View TaskCenter' Option

Thursday, September 1, 2011 7:47 PM

All replies

• Make sure this resource is in the same group and category as other users. If yes then verify if you modifed any accessa at the resource level by editing this resource from resource center. Make sure View Task Center option is selected.

Thursday, September 1, 2011 3:25 PM
  • Currently, Resource Mangers group and category has the same permissions as Team members and some additionals ones as well.

If I add Resource Mangers to Team Members Group and My Task category, then they can access Tasks/My Work in project portal.

If Resource Managers are only assigned to Resource Group and My resource category they can't access Tasks/My Work.

I can't figure out why

Thank you 

Thursday, September 1, 2011 5:30 PM
  • Go to Server Settings->Manage Groups select Resource Managers and then under the category select "My Resources" and see the global permissions listed below . Make sure you haven't denied 'View TaskCenter' Option

Thursday, September 1, 2011 7:47 PM