none
Icon display not consistent/correct RRS feed

• Question

• I'm looking at the forum interface listing. Recently edited and new messages since I came into a forum appear at the top of the listing (ahead of the "sticky" messages), shaded in mustard-yellow. For questions and comments, the question and comment icons appear next to these messages as I'd expect.

But for messages that have been marked as "Answered" nothing appears - the space is empty. Once I click on the preview button the icon (eventually) appears, and then it remains, as far as I can tell.

Additional issue: Sometimes the icon's position changes - it becomes indented to the right, at the position the preview button should be (and that button as well as the subject line are also indented). I'm currently seeing this with question as well as answered icons.
    Cindy Meister, VSTO/Word MVP
    Tuesday, March 31, 2009 2:44 PM

Answers

• Cindy,

What browser and os version are you using? The yellow background state hiding the icons is a known issue, we'll try to get that fixed in our next udpate. If anyone can help isolate the steps to get the icon position changes, we'll try to fix that to. I haven't been able to repro that one yet.
    Brent Serbus STO Forums Program Manager
    Wednesday, April 1, 2009 4:14 AM
    Answerer

All replies

• Cindy:

I have noticed this indenting issue also. I had thought it was maybe my browser (SeaMonkey 1.x, similar to FF2), but maybe not.
    David Wilkinson | Visual C++ MVP
    Tuesday, March 31, 2009 7:30 PM
  • Cindy,

What browser and os version are you using? The yellow background state hiding the icons is a known issue, we'll try to get that fixed in our next udpate. If anyone can help isolate the steps to get the icon position changes, we'll try to fix that to. I haven't been able to repro that one yet.
    Brent Serbus STO Forums Program Manager
    Wednesday, April 1, 2009 4:14 AM
    Answerer