windows live onecare RRS feed

Answers

All replies

• Will not load hyperlink also other person had same comcast/mcafee problem as I
    "parkerhouse94

A few times a day, our one care symbol turns yellow.  I click on it and it says we are missing some update links.  When I click to fix the problem it goes back to green and fair.

We had 3 trojans last week before installing one care, we had McAffee, free version from comcast, but I think it was corrupt or something because last week I had to unistall and reinstall it, and that's when our problems started.  We kept getting malware too.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008 10:03 PM
  • Based on the information you provided I will have to guess. Right click the file and select "Run as Administrator". If this does not help please post back which repair tool you are using, your operating system, what problem you are trying to resolve and any error message you might see when the fix will not run.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008 11:30 PM
  • when i right click no menu appears there is no option to run as administrator
    repair tool:windows live onecare
    problem:cant run fix button window pops up but wont load
    Wednesday, July 16, 2008 11:38 PM
  • I see now. The "Fix" is for One Care to resolve a detected issue. There have been a few reports of this feature not working. I suggest contacting support for help with this. How to reach support - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

I will move this thread to the Tune Up folder and merge it with your other post.

Thursday, July 17, 2008 12:07 AM
  • Thursday, July 17, 2008 1:29 AM