none
Missing "Forums Replies V" RRS feed

Answers

• As I recall, some achievements take awhile to get awarded. It seems a process is run periodically to check profiles and award the less common ones. But if it has been more than 2 weeks, then we should ask Ed Price or someone to check into it.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Thursday, September 18, 2014 4:39 PM

All replies

• As I recall, some achievements take awhile to get awarded. It seems a process is run periodically to check profiles and award the less common ones. But if it has been more than 2 weeks, then we should ask Ed Price or someone to check into it.

Thursday, September 18, 2014 4:39 PM
  • Karl, your profile shows more than 5500 replies now, and it has been a week since you reported this. I still don't see where you got the achievement. Hopefully, someone is monitoring this forum who can check into it. Maybe they only run a process to award this achievement once per month.

Wednesday, September 24, 2014 3:46 PM
  • Thanks, Richard.

I will email Ed and fissues.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Wednesday, September 24, 2014 4:02 PM
  • Karl, I see you got the Forum Replies V achievement shortly after you last posted here. Was the system just that slow, or do you think your email messages prompted something.

Monday, September 29, 2014 12:43 AM
  • Richard,

I'm not sure if the system was that slow, or if writing to fissues helped, but shortly after I emailed fissues I got the medal.

Shortly after I received the medal, I received an email from fissues saying they'd look into it.

So, who knows what actually caused the medal to appear.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, September 29, 2014 2:03 PM