Personal views selector on Dashboard Dynamics 2011 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone,

In Dynamics CRM 2011, I try to filter a Chart on my Dashboard :

1) I select "Show selected views" in the component

2) I select the list of personal views I need (not system views)

3) Save and close

4) On my dashboard i still see every personal views shared with me

Is that a standard behavior? Does this functionnality work only with System views ?

Thank you all

Friday, July 25, 2014 1:46 PM

All replies

• Hey,

You need to change the available view for a chart on a Dashboard ? Is it a personnal dashboard ? personnal chart?

Regards,

Ju_li3n

Blog: crmandme.blogspot.com Twitter: https://twitter.com/Ju_li3n "Working hard for something we don't care is called STRESS. Working hard for something we love is called PASSION"

Friday, July 25, 2014 2:18 PM
  • Hi

It's a personal Dashboard, and I want to select the available views from the list of the system & personal views.

For example, I add a component chart on QUOTE. The available views are :

- system views ('all quotes')

- personal views (examples 'quote created by me', 'quote in draft status'...)

In the Dashboard, I want that only the view 'quote created by me' appears as available.

So in the properties of the component, I use the functionality view selector and the option 'show selected views'. I then select the view 'created by me', and save.

As a result, 2 views are still available : the 2 personal views  --> the selector funtionality works well for the system views, but not for the personal ones.

Regards

Marion 

Monday, July 28, 2014 12:45 PM