how can i create automatically a workitem after user checkin his codes ? RRS feed

• Question

• i wana craete automatically a workitem(for example a Task) after user checkin his codes in TFS 2010 and  i want new workitem contain changeset number and name of user that do checkin and send that to a user (example administrator).

thanks for your help.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 6:30 AM

Answers

• Unfortunately, this forum is not a right one for this question. You need to find a forum for TFS.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 1:42 PM
  • This looks like a Visual Studio automation question which is often discussed in the Visual Studio Extensibility forum.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 4:22 PM

All replies

• Unfortunately, this forum is not a right one for this question. You need to find a forum for TFS.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 1:42 PM
  • Moving this to the Where Is forum, since that's what we're answering... where you can ask your question.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 2:40 PM
  • This looks like a Visual Studio automation question which is often discussed in the Visual Studio Extensibility forum.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 4:22 PM