Server is temporarily busy RRS feed

• Question

• OCS is all setup, clients deployed.  Everything was working fine.  Created contact list based on distribution lists already established.  Still seems to be working for other users however on one computer it now gives that error.  This computer was also working fine and the Groups were functioning fine.  Now when you try and collapse the various groups it gives "Server is temporarily busy.  Please try again later."  I let it go for a week and did the basic troubleshooting steps but not much to it.  No one else is having this problem.  The odd thing is that the search window is still working and allows me to locate and use these contacts again but its still the same result.

Any ideas?

Monday, April 30, 2007 2:54 PM

Answers

• Due to the lack of response to this thread it has been locked and marked as closed.

Please start a new thread if you have a similar issue.

Friday, June 22, 2007 3:51 PM

All replies

• UPDATE!

Still seemed to be working for other users however, one by one computers are now getting that error. If I add just a single user instead of a group I can instant message that person no problem.

Any ideas?

http://www.wavsolutions.com/2007-04-30_105236.jpg

Monday, April 30, 2007 3:04 PM
  • Check the settings on the Web Components server. From the OCS Admin console, go to the Web Components folder and right click, select Properties. Then select the Group Expansion tab. Make sure the Enable distribution groups expansion is checked. Also, verify the URLs are populated. From there, you can check the properties of the IIS server hosting the website and make sure permissions are set correctly for everyone to be able to access this site.
    Friday, May 18, 2007 2:45 PM
  • I have no Web Component folder in my Admin Console.
    Monday, May 21, 2007 1:00 AM
  • Sorry Walt, this must be a Standard Edition deployment. From the OCS Admin console expand the forst, then expand the Standard Edition servers. Here you will see the pool. Right click on it and go to Properties>Web Component Properties. Then click on the Group Expansion tab and follow the rest of my last post.
    Thursday, May 24, 2007 8:42 PM
  • Hi Walt,

Please let us know the status of your issue? If you have found a resolutions, would you be able to share it with the forums? Did you try Chad's suggestions?

Tuesday, June 5, 2007 5:34 PM
  • Due to the lack of response to this thread it has been locked and marked as closed.

Please start a new thread if you have a similar issue.

Friday, June 22, 2007 3:51 PM