one care RRS feed

• General discussion

• im trying to buy one care because my trial ended and evry single time that i press continue to purchase my merchandise it wont let me because the adress that i put in supposely is wrong
    Monday, July 6, 2009 2:15 AM

All replies

• I moved your post from the Off Topic forum.
    If you mean that it tells you that your address is incorrect, during the validation of your credit card information, there may be a problem with the information that you've provided not matching what your credit card providor has on file for you. Another possibility is that you ahve entered punctuation in the address form, but usually the form clears without and error when that is the case.
    You may want to contact customer service -

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/onecareinstallandactivate/thread/30400b52-7f26-4ba0-bc18-17e305329d90

On the other hand, before spending the full retail price for a subscription to OneCare, you may want to read the announcement at the top of the forum. If you subscribe, your subscription will be fully support for 12 months, but after that you will need to switch to another security solution as OneCare is at end of life.

-steve

Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare, Live Mesh, & MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator
    Monday, July 6, 2009 3:43 PM