Personal view is not appearing in Dashboard List RRS feed

• Question

• I have created personal view on Account entity, when i try to add to my dashboard as a list, it's not showing,No personal views appear in the view selector when I choose the entity 'Account'. However all personal views are available if I choose the Contact or Lead entity.

Please let me know if you have any idea, I am using CRM 2011 Rollup 16

Found similar issue in 2013 also, there is no answer

https://community.dynamics.com/crm/f/117/t/127403.aspx

Monday, September 8, 2014 9:19 AM

All replies

• What type of dashboard you are using, is it a system or personal , if you using personal dashboard only then you can include your personal view in it, but if you are using system dashboard you can't use personal view in this.

Our Website| Our Blog | Follow US | My Facebook Page | Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Application Design
    Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014 8:31 AM
  • Thanks for your reply, It is personal dashboard only. I am able to see all other entities personal views, only account entity personal views are not appearing in Dashboard List component. Please let me know if you have any idea. Thanks.
    Tuesday, September 9, 2014 10:15 AM
  • Do new system views appear in the list of available dashboard views? Did you create this view from fresh or did you base it on an existing view? 

Also you may want to quick check a different browser as I was having some other issues with IE around dashboards!!

Tuesday, September 9, 2014 10:36 AM
  • System views do appear in the List component, I have created new personal views, they are not appearing, any personal view on Account entity is not appearing.

Tried in different browsers also, Chrome and Firefox. same issue. no luck :-) Please let me know if there is any other workaround.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014 12:17 PM
  • are you not able to see your personal views or some one else is not able to see your personal view?

if the second case, please share the personal view with the other user or share it with a team that the other user is a member of.

Regards,

Jithesh.K

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 12:55 AM
  • I am not able to see my personal views for account entity only. for all other entities able to see.
    Wednesday, September 10, 2014 9:14 AM
  • Can you please make yourself a system administrator to exclude permission issue?

regards

Jithesh

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 9:25 AM
  • Hi VSomireddy,

Can you try to do Publish all customization and then IIS Reset.

Deepak Jangra

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 11:02 AM
  • I did that, for some reason it's still not working.
    Friday, September 12, 2014 11:21 AM
  • Hi Somi,

I hope you have already tried the following steps:

1. IIS Reset

2. Recycle the CRM App Pool.

3. Cleared the Cache of your client Internet explorer.

4. Restarted CRM Async Services.

Since you have a mentioned that your personal view is not appearing in the Dashboard designer list view, let me know if it is

1. simple view with default account entity fields or has custom fields in the view columns.

2. does it have any specific query parameters.

To start with could you please create a separate personal account view with simple query and normal columns after performing the above steps 1-4.

Sometimes the view doesn't get published properly due to which this type of issue happens.

Let me know your inputs.

Thanks,

Anubhav Bajpai

Friday, September 12, 2014 12:08 PM