Advanced Find to search all Account's Primary Contacts RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

If I want to search all Contacts who are the Primary Contact for Active Account, I searched using Advanced Find with criteria
          Look For : Contact
    • Status  | Equals           | Active
    • Accounts (Primary Contact)
    •     Status                | Equals          | Active
    •     Primary Contact | Contains Data
    •     Account             | Contains Data

I understand that the result is depending on the data. I thought my search criteria can populate the Contacts who are Account's Primary Contacts, but several data shows that the Full Name of Contact and the Primary Contact (Parent Customer) is different.

Do you have any other search condition to find all Active Account's Primary Contact?

Thanks for any suggestion.
    Wednesday, August 26, 2009 3:01 AM

Answers

• Apparently, the conditions I stated are correct. Why the data shows different name for Contacts is because one Contact is referred by 2 Accounts. That's why the Contact name become ambiguous. Anyway, thanks for the reply:)
    Wednesday, August 26, 2009 7:11 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Try to search for: Accounts, where: Primary Contact contains data. Then choose which columns you want to display as the view columns. This should give you the results you want.

Best regards,
    Kuba
    -- Kuba Skałbania, Netwise
    Wednesday, August 26, 2009 5:55 AM
  • Apparently, the conditions I stated are correct. Why the data shows different name for Contacts is because one Contact is referred by 2 Accounts. That's why the Contact name become ambiguous. Anyway, thanks for the reply:)
    Wednesday, August 26, 2009 7:11 AM