none
Account Verification RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I've been using Microsoft forums for decades and am a Silver Partner.  But I recently changed my Windows Live id.  I can log into  Windows live just fine and into MSDN just fine and into Forums just fine.  I can post on forums.

But when I try to upload an image, I get a message that says:  Body text cannot contain images or links until we are able to verify your account."

I have called MPN and they don't  seem to know how to resolve the problem.  (I'm the administrator for my company.)

And I've tried asking forum moderators to verify my account.     Nobody seems to know what this message is or how to fix it.

So my comment is that this needs to be fixed.  Why have forums if we can't use them?  And I need to upload a screen shot in order to be able to explain my question. 

Or, if someone who moderates this forum on how to use forums could do what's needed to verify my account, it would be much appreciated.  Surely I don't need to open an MSDN support case in order to get my account verified!

Tuesday, May 2, 2017 8:08 PM

Answers