Forum selection for Windows Server 2003 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone,

I am just wondering if I need two forums for my problem with 2003 or just one. It has to do with intermittent freezing in a Sharepoint server and a Virtual Server 2005 machine. If someone would help me find the correct forum to place my server issues, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    Dave
    Sunday, November 23, 2008 10:14 PM

Answers

All replies

•  

Hello Dave, 

Thank you for your post!  I would suggest posting your question in the 'MSDN > Forums Home > SharePoint Products and Technologies > SharePoint - General Question and Answers and Discussion' located here:  http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/sharepointgeneral/threads/

Have a great day!

Thanks!

SachinW Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    • Proposed as answer by SachinW Monday, November 24, 2008 5:12 AM
    • Marked as answer by SachinW Wednesday, May 20, 2009 8:53 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by SachinW Wednesday, May 20, 2009 8:53 AM
    Monday, November 24, 2008 5:12 AM
  • Hi Sachin,

Thanks for they reply back. What about my issue with the Virtual Server? I only ask again because both servers are having the exact problem, but maybe with different errors.

Thanks again,
    Dave
    Monday, November 24, 2008 9:33 PM
  •  

Hello Dave,

Thank you for your post!! Unfortunately there is not a current forum to post the question you are asking so I would recommend that you post you question to one of the 'microsoft.public.virtualserver' located here:  http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.virtualserver&mid=0551cc2d-4d18-41ca-bad6-c5762f601a24

Hope that helps!

SachinW Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    • Proposed as answer by SachinW Tuesday, November 25, 2008 9:42 AM
    • Marked as answer by SachinW Wednesday, May 20, 2009 8:53 AM
    Tuesday, November 25, 2008 9:42 AM