none
Memtest.exe is missing or curropt RRS feed

• Question

• I have a vaio laptop. So, my windows 7 was demanding geniune of the windows. i used a windows 7 loader . So, after using the loader, i restarted. And except of starting windows, vaio recovery environment showed up! I pressed space key at bott, and there was no windows 7 option. Just "vaio recovery". I used the windows memory checket tool at boot manager( or something like that) and the message was:- Boot\Memtest.exe is missing or curropt. I used windows 7 dvd to use command prompt for sfc but it says that a system restore has taken palce. Please restart. I used system restore point , but it is giving an unknown error at the end , it fails to delte files at the finalization.

Help , i want my data back!!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013 2:32 PM

All replies

• I'm sure that at least part of why you're not getting any responses is that this question is in the wrong forum - it has nothing to do with HPC server.  If you're not sure where to post your question, check and possibly post to this forum:

http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/whatforum/threads

It's for helping people decide where the best place to post and get an answer will be.

Good luck!

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 4:22 PM