Where to purchase RRS feed

• Question

• Can someone please post some links on where to but a NEW WHS11 product.  It doesnt seem anyone makes them.  I see some on the Acer site but they are not available.

Thanks,

Mike

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 10:47 PM

All replies

• Where do you live?
    Phil P.S. If you find my comment helpful or if it answers your question, please mark it as such.
    Tuesday, June 14, 2011 11:26 PM
  • Virginia.  I would like to purchase online.  Acer Revo....
    Thursday, June 30, 2011 12:53 PM
  • I actually meant which Country! They are available in Europe from some smaller manufacturers but I don't believe there is anything in the US. I live in Virginia and built my own.

Phil P.S. If you find my comment helpful or if it answers your question, please mark it as such.
    Thursday, June 30, 2011 1:14 PM
  • Acer, and possibly other vendors (not sure which ones) are working on bringing Windows Home Server 2011 products to market. Unfortunately, this takes some time, as manufacturers have to have the RTM code in hand to finalize their builds and extensions (if any), then once they're ready to ship the pipeline has to fill before product will actually stert reaching store shelves, e-tailers like Amazon and NewEgg, and even the Acer online store.

You may recall when V1 was released, the first HP servers didn't ship for some 2 months (I think, might have been a bit more) after the announcement that the product had reached the RTM milestone.

I'm not on the WHS team, I just post a lot. :)
    Thursday, June 30, 2011 2:01 PM
  • Well I guess I will keep a lookout for something at the end of the summer.  Thanks for the info.
    Saturday, July 9, 2011 2:56 PM
  • I got mine from Newegg.com. Fast no problem.
    Saturday, July 9, 2011 4:17 PM
  • I think that might be the OEM Software rather than a complete system that was required.

Saturday, July 9, 2011 5:08 PM