Customization import in MSCRM 2011 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am facing one issue while importing the solution in MSCRM 2011.Here is the scenario:

I have performed an upgrade from CRM 4.0 to CRM 2011.Application has been successfully upgraed to the enw version with all the customization etc.

I have one more server with CRM 2011 installed and there too i have performed the same upgarde and done all the changes i.e changes in the javascript,some new plug-ins are added etc and i am trying to import the same set of customization of the server but it fails everytime.

When i tried to look into the trace file it shows that attribute "new_nextmeeting" already exists in the accountextensionbase.please specify the unque name .so i thought of making a comparison of customization on both the servers.

The only difference i can see is that the physical name for the attribute on the upgraded server(1st one) has name as New_nextmeeting and on the another server it is new_nextmeeting but schema name is same .so everytime it tries to import i looks for this attibute and since the physical name it tries to create the attribute with the schema name which already exist and it fails.

Can some help me in solving this issue?

-Mitesh

Thursday, October 6, 2011 2:02 PM

Answers