My Thoughts on Windows Live One Care 2.0 RRS feed

• General discussion

•  

After a few days of running Windows Live One Care 2.0 on a Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit system and Running on a Windows XP Home SP 2 system Windows Live One Care 2.0 running Pretty good on Vista other than the Tune-Up Issues with Vista It's up and running.

As for Windows XP WLOC 2.0 is running as Expected Sweet no Issues

Go figure that one out huh.

WLOC Circle is an amazing feature it'll be neat to see it work with the Subscriptions and activated wloc 2.0 when we all get to that point.

Really I have nothing to say This might be my last post there's nothing more than what already been posted about Vista and XP Home Sp2 Tune-up Issues.

With that I wish the Team involved good Luck in getting these issues under control and I can't wait to see what the refresh build of 2.0 brings us in fixes and maybe some new stuff or changes.

Till then I think I'm done. I'll keep the beta running and report anything But right now nothing else has cropped up.  

Thursday, July 19, 2007 8:58 PM

All replies

• Thanks, Mikro.

-steve

Friday, July 20, 2007 12:19 AM
  • Hi Mikro,

Thank you for the comments. 

The team has worked hard to get us here, and it's very gratifying to all of us to read your comments on the Circle and other OneCare features.

Of course, as the tune-up issues you ran into illustrate, we still have a ways to go--but thanks for the positive feedback on your experience so far!

Saturday, July 21, 2007 5:04 AM