none
microsoft office

Question

• hi, everyone can u tell me if i can delete the microsoft office in my pc and download new one so that i can have full version of microsoft office......and in this website or the one who manage this site do you have a list of product keys for our reference and why is it that you are putting product key in microsoft office.plsss i just want to tell that plsss don't put any key in this application cause i love this software and this software is important to all students around the earth because we can put,type, and make our projects ,assignment, etc........please give us a list of product keys i think that you have a back-up file for microsoft office product key........ thank you....
    Friday, September 30, 2011 9:12 AM

Answers

• If your installation of Office came pre-nstalled on the PC, it is a Trial version - and you need to purchase a license together with a Key.

Office has always been a separate product to Windows - and has always required purchase separately. It has also always required a Key (at least since 1998) to be able to install it (or activate it, since 2000)

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Friday, September 30, 2011 7:32 PM
    Friday, September 30, 2011 12:29 PM