Live Mesh on One computer with two login. RRS feed

• Question

• Good Morning,

I have installed Live Mesh on several computers and love it.   I have two questions: 

1) On my main laptop, I have two logon profiles. One account is my day to day account and the other is my admin account. I have Live Mesh installed on the Admin account, which works great, but on my day to day profile, I have to reinstall the agent.  This creates a second device in the Live Mesh Device list. Is there a way to install Live Mesh on the one computer and access the shared folder on both profiles?

2) On one of my other systems, I have a dual screen setup.  When I launch Live Mesh on that device, it tries to fit both screens in one browser window. Can I configure the browser to allow me to tab between the screens?

I appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanks. 

Rich dos Santos
    Sunday, February 7, 2010 3:55 PM

Answers

• For question 1, if you installed Live Mesh under the admin account and configure folders to become part of the Mesh and these folders are accessible to the regular user account, you can point the offered folder to the same location for the regular user account.

For number 2, there is currently no way to change this behavior. Live Mesh's curtain driver will present both screens to you in the remote session.

-steve
    ~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Monday, February 8, 2010 1:21 PM