none
Extract music from youtube video

Question

• <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message -->
    Do you want to know how to rip the background music off YouTube videos easily, and don't have to pay! It is very easy with Moyea SWF to Video Converter , which can convert Flash to AVI , MPEG, WMV, MP4, 3GP, etc. It's not a free program and cost some money, but it does have a trial version which is free! If you only use its trial version to rip MP3 file from flash file, as the limitation of the trial version cannot effect on audio file!

Thus, you don't have to leave messages in the "comments" "what's the name of the background music?", and then try to buy from iTunes, but get it immediately with SWF to Video Converter.

Then how to rip music off youtube videos with SWF to Video Converter ? It is quite easy, as it only a little program, several clicks will make it.

Step1 . Download, install and start the program. Click "V" immediately after "Browse…" to input your Flash file. Click "From URL" to convert your YouTube video to MP3 directly online.

Step2 . Copy and paste the code in "Embed" of the video playing page on YouTube to a text file.

Find the "src=" and copy and paste the URL as the selected part below to the pop-up URL box.

And the movie is input into the program. You may preview the movie and get a snapshot for pictures. Click "2 Export"to continue.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010 4:07 AM

All replies

• <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message -->
    Do you want to know how to rip the background music off YouTube videos easily, and don't have to pay! It is very easy with laser teeth whitening . Also, you can convert Flash to AVI , MPEG, WMV, MP4, 3GP, etc. It's not a free program and cost some money, but it does have a trial version which is free, much like. If you only use its trial version to rip MP3 file from flash file, as the limitation of the trial version cannot effect on audio file!

Thus, you don't have to leave messages in the "comments" "what's the name of the background music?", and then try to buy from iTunes, but get it immediately with SWF to Video Converter.

Then how to rip music off youtube videos with SWF to Video Converter ? It is quite easy, as it only a little program, several clicks will make it.

Step1 . Download, install and start the program. Click "V" immediately after "Browse…" to input your Flash file. Click "From URL" to convert your YouTube video to MP3 directly online.

Step2 . Copy and paste the code in "Embed" of the video playing page on YouTube to a text file.

Find the "src=" and copy and paste the URL as the selected part below to the pop-up URL box.

And the movie is input into the program. You may preview the movie and get a snapshot for pictures. Click "2 Export"to continue.

Wow thanks for the tutorial. I have been wondering about this for awhile.

Sunday, March 07, 2010 6:29 AM
  • In order to simplify the recording process, i am willing to offer you some quick guides. The one i am using most is a software program called Streaming Music recorder, which assists you extracting music from youtube easily and fast. The only one thing you need to do is make some clicks. please note the application are reasonably priced, you won't sink money into something without knowing how it works for you:

1. Have this software installed on your computer

2. Click"Settings" to select your output format, you always like saving music as mp3, just choose the right one for you

3. Play youtube music video, then press "on" to continue extracting youtube music

4. You can also convert them into other formats for your portable devices like iPod, iPad2, PSP

Tuesday, June 21, 2011 2:47 AM
  • Thank you for your post, it's useful to many people. But I have my own way to extract audio from youtube videos. The program I used can not only help me download music from youtube online, it also can help me get the music from yutube videos offline, you can use the program to rip music from youtube videos already on your computer. I always get music by it, and the quality is awesome.
    Monday, June 27, 2011 2:45 AM
  • then you get a low quality music

for me i search 4shared or mediafire using google

and get best sound quality after knowing the name of the music

in most cases the name of a good trake is the most liked comment on youtube :)

Egyptian discussion forums for news, media, sports, movies and more ....
    Tuesday, November 01, 2011 9:22 PM
  • Very good software, thanks for sharing it over here

i am going to download it now! :)

By: www.Couponerz.com

• Proposed as answer by onlinebizzzz Tuesday, November 22, 2011 5:45 PM
    Tuesday, November 22, 2011 5:45 PM