none
Font is too small in the post window.

Question

• When you first open the post window and begin typing the font is set to 12, I believe. It may be good for many but it is too small, almost microscopic for me. I have to click the dropdown box with font sizes and change it to 16. I am confortable with it.

The irony of all this is that when the post apperars in the thread it is in fact 16. I have no trouble reading this. I don't understand why such discomfort has been created and will appreciate if it will be changed.

This small font creates multiple inconveniences because even if I changed the font size it often slips back to the initial 12 and I have to reset it back again. It happens as you can imagine you placed the cursor behind the text you already typed, like after a CR or something.

Do it for people with poor eyesight please. There is not need to make it that microscopic.

AlexB
    Monday, December 1, 2008 10:46 PM

All replies

• What browser/screen size/screen resolution are you runnig at? I have no problems reading 12 (on any of my machines). It also approximately the same size font that I see on most other websites. Your 16 looks rather large to me.
    Matt Fraser, STO Forums Software Developer
    Wednesday, December 3, 2008 9:50 PM