Update Rollup 7 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi ,

We are planning to roll out Update Rollup 7. In one of the blogs i found that the users face so many issues after this installation. iS THIS VALID??

Also i am not able to export the Templates through Export customizations and its showing an error " An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request.".plz help
    Thanks, Aarch
    Thursday, November 26, 2009 8:33 AM

Answers

• I got it installed in our production system with no single issue.

I advice to you to take a full system backup (or image) plus do database backup as well
    hussain
    Thursday, November 26, 2009 4:03 PM

All replies

• With any Rollup for Microsoft CRM, there can be potential issues. So best option is to first deploy the rollup in your testing environment and only move it to production when you are confident that all the required functionalities are working properly.

Note: If you are not having any particular issue/bug in your environment then you don’t need to install the latest rollup unless there is some fix which you require.

MS CRM MVP :: uMar Khan :: Microsoft CRM Consultant (Blog :: http://umarkhan.wordpress.com)
    Thursday, November 26, 2009 1:27 PM
  • I got it installed in our production system with no single issue.

I advice to you to take a full system backup (or image) plus do database backup as well
    hussain
    Thursday, November 26, 2009 4:03 PM