none
sql server 2012 grading RRS feed

• Question

• i was curious to know if there are any grading as far as microsoft sql server 2012 examinations are concerned beside pass and fail
    Wednesday, April 8, 2015 10:30 AM

Answers

• Hi,

You pass the exam when you have 700 points on the exam. Below the 700 points you will fail.

Is that the information you are looking for?

Regards,

Reshma

Please Vote as Helpful if an answer is helpful and/or Please mark Proposed as Answer or Mark As Answer when question is answered

Wednesday, April 8, 2015 11:04 AM
  • i was curious to know if there are any grading as far as microsoft sql server 2012 examinations are concerned beside pass and fail

After you take your exam, you get a number of points betwen 0 and 1000. The exam is considered "passed" if you get 700 or more points. The total number of points will give you an idea of how well (or badly) you did on the exam.

Also, the exam report provides a series of "bars" that tell you how well you did on the various sections of the exam (for example, in 70-461 you get one for "Creating database objets", another for "Work with data", and so on). The bars range from "Low" to "Proficient", giving you an idea of how your points are related to each section. At least this is how the reports from Prometric worked, I have not yet taken any of the new exams from Pearson-Vue, but I expect that the exam reports should be similar.

Thursday, April 9, 2015 5:27 AM

All replies

• I don't think there are any gradings as such.

But there are Certification exams that makes you MCSA/MCSE certified.

Cheers,
    Vaibhav Chaudhari
    [MCTS], [MCP]

Wednesday, April 8, 2015 10:39 AM
  • Hi,

You pass the exam when you have 700 points on the exam. Below the 700 points you will fail.

Is that the information you are looking for?

Regards,

Reshma

Please Vote as Helpful if an answer is helpful and/or Please mark Proposed as Answer or Mark As Answer when question is answered

Wednesday, April 8, 2015 11:04 AM

After you take your exam, you get a number of points betwen 0 and 1000. The exam is considered "passed" if you get 700 or more points. The total number of points will give you an idea of how well (or badly) you did on the exam.

Also, the exam report provides a series of "bars" that tell you how well you did on the various sections of the exam (for example, in 70-461 you get one for "Creating database objets", another for "Work with data", and so on). The bars range from "Low" to "Proficient", giving you an idea of how your points are related to each section. At least this is how the reports from Prometric worked, I have not yet taken any of the new exams from Pearson-Vue, but I expect that the exam reports should be similar.

Thursday, April 9, 2015 5:27 AM