I need Help | Increase your bot or crawl Rate RRS feed

• Question

• Now please no one here tell that my website has low quality backlinks or such. I found this reason has been put almost in all threads. All threads just want to increase their crawl rate.

I am here because i want visitors from MSN really. MSN can be great if their owner wish.

I have 5 sites and in almost all sites msn has crawled just 2 to 10 pages while google crawling 500+ and more and more and yahoo stands second with avg. 250+. Google ranks my site in top for many keywords but in msn can not even find my site.

I am sorry but i have good suggestion. Please increase crawling speed. I expected boom in your crawling rate after your launch of webmaster tools but from my view there has been no good thing till now.

You have around 20+ % of market share in search engine. But this is due to default search engine installed on default browser IE. Something good about msn. Usually all new PC has internet explorer as default browser and live.com has their default search engine. So basically they are real visitors in the sense and i want to get those visitors.

My request please improve technology. You lost your position you never thought beyond the earth. Look at the galaxy and make a better search engine.

Increase quality, increase algo power. Also add some free features like google provides.

Thanks anyway, I want MSN to be competitor of Yahoo and Google and follower of that.

Please do some survey on your search engine and you will get known what is your position.
    Friday, July 18, 2008 3:51 AM

Answers

• Thanks!

What is your domain name and I will take a look.

Monday, July 21, 2008 3:48 PM

All replies