HELP WINDOWS 8 RRS feed

• Question

• Good Afternoon,

PLEASE I NEED HELP!

got the windows 8 in October 2012 (for windows 7 upgrade). It was installed in a notebook TOSHIBA Satellite model.

Was prowling very well until December 2012, windows 8 caught by the full HD where it was installed and começão present an unexpected error code "0xc0000009" as to prevent the execution of the boot media. With hard work, after much trial which lasted three days, we managed to unlock the execution unexpected media boot and was somehow fixed with updates.

Now, on this date (02/15/2013), I have the same problem on the same machine. That is, the notebook boot DOS, which follows a black screen after a long time (two hours or so) a blue screen with that error code (0xc0000009). Unexpected error message appears and the option to enter "enter" to run again, or F8. Any of the options listed eventually return to the same point.

In implementing the boot media appears, after enough time loading drives (about two hours) a blue screen with the message: "Error code 0xc0000098" and eventually "0xc000000f."

Ie not even give me the option to format the machine.

Apparently this problem seems to be Windows 8, if it is VERY SERIOUS.

Thank you in advance who can help me.

Ademilton Ferreira Brazil-Sao Paulo/SP-, phone: <redacted>, email: <removed email addresses>
    • Edited by Just Karl Tuesday, April 1, 2014 10:45 PM Remove PII
    Friday, February 15, 2013 3:09 PM

All replies

• Hi,

You should probebly tell microsoft but other than that i hop[e it gets fixed.

Ya i know its a really late replie

Friday, March 14, 2014 10:58 PM
  • We do need the actual DMP file as they contain the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.  
    We prefer at least 2 DMP files to spot trends and confirm the cause.

Please follow our instructions for finding and uploading the files we need to help you fix your computer. They can be found here
    If you have any questions about the procedure please ask

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

Friday, March 14, 2014 11:15 PM
  • Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows 8 forum on Microsoft Community.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C40686F746D61696C2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, April 1, 2014 10:46 PM