none
nested replay dont displayed correctly in Hebrew forums RRS feed

• Question

• hi,

its a problem because wrong RTL aligment of the CSS:

there is 2 problems:

1. in IE there is no nesting at all, as you can see on the left side.

2. in FF and Chrome. there a nesting is displayed (as you can see on the left side), but not in the right way - because hebrew is in RTL, the nesting should be from the right and not from the left. 

just for an example, here you can find a thread with nesting that dont displayed correctly.

אם תגובתי פתרה את בעייתך - לחץ/י, על "סמן כתשובה" ליד סימן ה V הירוק. מיקרוסופט מציעה שירות זה ללא תשלום, למטרת סיוע למשתמשים והעשרת הידע הקשור בטכנולוגיות ובמוצרים של Microsoft. תוכן זה מתפרסם כפי שהוא והוא אינו מעיד על כל אחריות מצד מיקרוסופט.

Thursday, February 9, 2012 8:43 PM

Answers

All replies

• Not a new issue, has been this way for years. I'm not sure when we'll get to fixing it. Thanks for reporting it.

Community Forums Program Manager

Thursday, February 9, 2012 10:19 PM
    Answerer
  • hi,

the fact that its like that for years doesnt make it right.. its just a matter of CSS fix.

its a small thing but with great effect on the user experience.

i will be happy if you'll put it in the queue.

thanks.

אם תגובתי פתרה את בעייתך - לחץ/י, על "סמן כתשובה" ליד סימן ה V הירוק. מיקרוסופט מציעה שירות זה ללא תשלום, למטרת סיוע למשתמשים והעשרת הידע הקשור בטכנולוגיות ובמוצרים של Microsoft. תוכן זה מתפרסם כפי שהוא והוא אינו מעיד על כל אחריות מצד מיקרוסופט.

Friday, February 10, 2012 1:22 AM
  • I'm not saying it is right, just acknowledging the bug, thanking you for reporting it and explaining that it is not a new bug. I mention this last part to help users understand whether some bugs were recently introduced in our last update or not, an important bit of information to some of our users.

Community Forums Program Manager

Friday, February 10, 2012 1:27 AM
    Answerer