training institue for MS exchange 2010 in mumbai RRS feed

• Question

• hi Team,

can anyone guide me please for a good Training institute for learning MS exchange 2010 in mumbai (India)

i would be grateful of you.

also i know this is not the correct forum to ask this question but i have always got a guidance from this forum of Directory services and hence i am asking here

Thanks,

Viraj

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Moved by Awinish Friday, July 27, 2012 8:45 AM Moving to appropriate forum (From:Directory Services)
    Friday, July 27, 2012 6:26 AM

Answers

• This forum is not correct for above query.
    However since you are in mumbai you can contact local IT friends/ team to guide you.You can also google and get list of MS exchange traning institute.

Best Regards,

Sandesh Dubey.

MCSE|MCSA:Messaging|MCTS|MCITP:Enterprise Adminitrator | My Blog

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

• Edited by Sandesh Dubey Friday, July 27, 2012 6:32 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Meinolf Weber Friday, July 27, 2012 8:40 AM
    • Marked as answer by Mr. Wharty Monday, August 13, 2012 5:53 AM
    Friday, July 27, 2012 6:31 AM

All replies

• This forum is not correct for above query.
    However since you are in mumbai you can contact local IT friends/ team to guide you.You can also google and get list of MS exchange traning institute.

Best Regards,

Sandesh Dubey.

MCSE|MCSA:Messaging|MCTS|MCITP:Enterprise Adminitrator | My Blog

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

• Edited by Sandesh Dubey Friday, July 27, 2012 6:32 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Meinolf Weber Friday, July 27, 2012 8:40 AM
    • Marked as answer by Mr. Wharty Monday, August 13, 2012 5:53 AM
    Friday, July 27, 2012 6:31 AM
  • Hello,

you may find help in http://social.microsoft.com/forums/en/CertGeneral/threads but i think the bettter option is to use your phonebook or preferred search engine.

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
    MVP, MCP, MCTS
    Microsoft MVP - Directory Services
    My Blog: http://msmvps.com/blogs/mweber/

Disclaimer: This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights.

Friday, July 27, 2012 8:41 AM
  • hi Sandesh and Meinolf,

i dont have many friends working in IT infrastructure most of them are developers

i thought this forum could guide me correctly. hence i asked

Thanks

Viraj

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Monday, July 30, 2012 10:21 AM