MS CRM 3.0 on SBS2003 RRS feed

• Question

• I have upgraded my servers in April 2012 to Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter edition (new domain)  We continue to use CRM3.0 since it is hosted on SBS2003 server (and its own domain). We now have two domains and users log in to the new domain but continue to have two AD because of the SBS2003 CRM.

I never had any problems for connectivity but for the past 3 months in a row, my users have been having trouble connecting to our SBS2003 CRM at the following local address at http://sbs2003:5555

I have tried restarting IIS and other CRM related services and to find out it does not allow for the page to load...the error is page cannot be displayed...check your internet connection. It would stay ON for 3-4 weeks but there are times I have to restart the server every week or so.

I do not have any other solution except to reboot the server.  Upon restarting SBS2003, users are able to connect.  

the system log shows event id 6009 and 6005 are server restarts but I do not know what event or log should I review that is causing CRM inaccessible to our users. 

Please let me know where to start troubleshooting.  I appreciate any help you can provide.

racimodeoro

Monday, May 13, 2013 6:55 PM

All replies

• That's strange... can you access the CRM site from the server locally while the issue is happening?
    Friday, May 17, 2013 3:59 AM