My multilanguage site is not indexed RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!!

I've a site called www.genfish.com, which redirects to es.genfish.com or cat.genfish.com (catalan language) after looking your navigator language. I've added my domains and subdomains to Live Search Webmaster Tool but it still not working. 1 indexed page for es.genfish.com and www.genfish.com and nothing for cat.genfish.com.

I've created sitemaps in my root domain and subdomains, added xml file from Live Search to the domain and subdomain also... It is in the tool since a couple of months and indexed almost daily.

Could you help me?

Kind regards,
    Pablo.
    Thursday, April 2, 2009 10:22 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I apologize for not getting back to this in a timely manner. Unfortunately, I was out for a couple weeks on an emergency. I see that we do have a page indexed for cat, genfish and es.genfish. I suggest working on your site ranking to help increase your indexing.

Brett 
    Program Manager, Live Search Webmaster Tools
    • Marked as answer by Brett Yount Tuesday, May 12, 2009 5:00 PM
    Tuesday, May 12, 2009 5:00 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I'm reviewing this and will get back to you as soon as I have more information.

Thanks,

Brett
    Wednesday, April 8, 2009 9:26 PM
  • Hi,

I apologize for not getting back to this in a timely manner. Unfortunately, I was out for a couple weeks on an emergency. I see that we do have a page indexed for cat, genfish and es.genfish. I suggest working on your site ranking to help increase your indexing.

Brett 
    • Marked as answer by Brett Yount Tuesday, May 12, 2009 5:00 PM
    Tuesday, May 12, 2009 5:00 PM
  • Hi Brett!!

Don't be bothered about the delay, I hope your emergency wasn't anything too bad at all.

I've just received your message. I've been making some tryouts on my webpage during this time, like adding cannonical meta tag, review html, css, converting to utf-8, checking meta descriptions and keywords...but I still having the same. In my content structure I have this:

es.genfish.com has the same content than www.genfish.es and www.genfish.com/es/
    cat.genfish.com has the same content than www.genfish.com/cat/

What do you suggest??

Many thanks for your help!

Kind regards,
    Pablo.
    Tuesday, May 12, 2009 9:02 PM