none
My Mouse is Not Working Properly And Have Various Issues RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am currently working on various projects via my Pc in which I installed Windows 8. 

I have no issues regarding Windows and Microsoft other products but I am facing certain issues regarding my PC's hardware.

A few days ago, I give my laptop to a local service center and they told me to laminate the laptop properly so that I can able to protect my laptop for future issues.

But the things are not in my favor and I saw that they cover up the mouse section too which not really bugs me in the first place.

But when I move my mouse then I saw that it was not working at all. Its right and left click are working amazingly but its cursor is not moving at all.

This is a serious issue for me as I have to do certain projects while driving and traveling.

Microsoft has always been so much help to me in every situation and I think this is the last issue which I have to discuss here.

Thanks for allowing me to ask a query and I hope that you will answer my query as soon as possible.

Thursday, April 16, 2020 8:01 AM