Error while importing Life Annuity Insurance template to CRM 2011 On-Premises RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Microsoft Dynamics Labs, thank you very much for providing the Life Annuity Insurance Template for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.

However, I wish we can have your support on the following issue:
    It is stated in the template description and in the setup guide that the template is compatible with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Online and On-Premises.
    But I can't import it to CRM 2011 On-Premises, I get the following error for this entity:

Type: Chart
    Display Name: Activity
    Name: activitypointer

"An error has occurred. Try this action again. If the problem continues, check the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Community for solutions or contact your organization's Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator. Finally, you can contact Microsoft Support."

And the following exception is logged in the import log file:
    Error in XSD Validation of the dataDescription. Unhandled Exception: System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchemaValidationException: The 'alias' attribute is not declared.
       at System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchemaValidator.SendValidationEvent(XmlSchemaValidationException e, XmlSeverityType severity)
       at System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchemaValidator.SendValidationEvent(String code, String arg)
       at System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchemaValidator.ValidateAttribute(String lName, String ns, XmlValueGetter attributeValueGetter, String attributeStringValue, XmlSchemaInfo schemaInfo)
       at System.Xml.XsdValidatingReader.ValidateAttributes()
       at System.Xml.XsdValidatingReader.ProcessElementEvent()
       at System.Xml.XsdValidatingReader.Read()
       at Microsoft.Crm.Visualizations.FetchXmlVisualizationDataModule.ValidateWithXsd(XmlDocument doc)

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 3:00 PM

All replies

• Has this issue been resolved,

as I cannot upload the template to dynamics online

vidya

Thursday, June 18, 2015 3:54 AM