How to disambiguate my name? RRS feed

• Question

• I'm overlapping with another researcher from Utah (Steven D. Hamblin), and though I see options to merge authors, I don't see any for separating them.  Is there a way to do this?  (If not, I noticed that you asked for a link to a homepage in a previous thread, so if it helps you can find me at http://winawer.org).  Thank you!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 3:53 AM

Answers

• Hi Steven,

Thanks for your interest in Microsoft Academic Search!

If you can provide us with a list of your papers that have been attributed to the other author, we would be happy to include them in your own unique author profile.

Can you tell us which of those listed under the other author belong to you? Please feel free to email us at acadfb@microsoft.com with your feedback issue.

Warm regards,

Microsoft Academic Search Team

Thursday, April 26, 2012 11:10 PM

All replies

• Let me use "reply" here to report a similar case.

I find myself listed as coauthor in some papers because there is somebody with equal name.

When editing the publications list I would  like to have the opportunity to say "this name is OK but it is not me".

Thanks MSFT for this wonderful tool.

• Edited by G. Bordel Wednesday, April 25, 2012 10:41 PM
    Wednesday, April 25, 2012 10:24 PM
  • Hi Steven,

Thanks for your interest in Microsoft Academic Search!

If you can provide us with a list of your papers that have been attributed to the other author, we would be happy to include them in your own unique author profile.

Can you tell us which of those listed under the other author belong to you? Please feel free to email us at acadfb@microsoft.com with your feedback issue.

Warm regards,

Microsoft Academic Search Team

Thursday, April 26, 2012 11:10 PM