Windows 10 Compatability RRS feed

• Question

• I upgraded to Windows 10 last week. This week I am trying to download data to money Plus. When attempt to, I am dumped out of Money Plus.

Please help!!!!!!!!

Monday, September 21, 2015 9:47 PM

All replies

• This is a known problem with Money Plus running under Windows 10.  You need to replace your mnyob99.dll file with a patched version.  See the first "sticky" thread in this forum:

https://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/d28d6921-1f01-430f-b33e-f5a3ec47077b/important-patch-for-money-plus-maybe-20062007-mnyob99dll?forum=money

Post back if you need further help.

Bill Becker

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 1:52 AM
  • I followed the instructions of the download and run. Made another attempt to import data to money and was not successful.

By the way, are you related to a Gary Becker in California?

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 1:06 PM
  • After playing with Money Plus, I noticed that it is the software that is not compatible with Windows 10. I started money and let it set for about one moment and windows 10 closed Money down. This was after I updated the mnyob99.dll file.

Would a reinstall of Money Plus solve the problem?

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 1:28 PM
  • Just to be sure, did you you:

- rename your current mnyob99.dll file to something like oldmny99.dll

- paste the downloaded file into the same folder

- reboot

Sorry, I have no relatives in CA.

Bill Becker

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 1:29 PM
  • One other thing.  Money did an update to Windows 10 back on August 12th that fixed a problem with running Money.  Before that, a registry change was needed to run Money on Windows 10.  I would check to verify that you have all the latest updates.

Bill Becker

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 1:33 PM