none
unable to sign in (student rock star .com RRS feed

Answers

All replies

• Actually there is no prob in the studentrockstar site... The prob may b in browser so u use mozilla firefox r internet explorer k...

Monday, September 24, 2007 1:49 PM
  • thanks dear

Monday, September 24, 2007 4:40 PM
  • Hi, I have tried using both IE and Firefox but every time I try to register I get the following message:

We're unable to complete your request

Windows Live ID is experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later.

Please help.

Monday, September 24, 2007 6:43 PM
  • i am also not able to sign into the www.studentrockstar.com site through a dial up connection.
    it takes a lot of time through broadband as well.

problem should be corrected as soon as possible else we lose our chances
    Monday, September 24, 2007 6:51 PM
  • The problem is not with the browser.This problem occurs when there is less bandwidth.........

Monday, September 24, 2007 7:02 PM
  • Its not problem with bandwitdth. If anyone has noticed in the status bar u will see, a cyclic redirection takes place. This the problem in server side and not ours.
    Monday, September 24, 2007 7:36 PM
  •  

Hey frnds as i have noticed login in dial up net or low bandwidth net is very difficult as in there server log many redirections r made ......... so better try using high speed net ........
    Monday, September 24, 2007 10:13 PM
  • hi...............
    can you enter in to rockstar now or do u have the problem still................
    The problem mostly due to internet browser.... if its a firebox then it ll ask two times conformation .... or internet explorer it ll also ask.... but after  verification u can go .....  first check ur browser..............
    thank u.............
    Tuesday, September 25, 2007 3:49 AM
  • hi.........
    the problem not due to dial up connenction..... it always depens on browser.............. which browser u r using now........
    Tuesday, September 25, 2007 3:50 AM
  • May be problem with the browser or server might be down when u tried to sig in
    Tuesday, September 25, 2007 5:25 AM
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're unable to complete your request

Windows Live ID is experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I use http://studentrockstar.com , above message is displayed.

But When I use www.studentrockstar.com , it's working properly.

You all should also try this, if you can't login properly. 

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 9:23 AM
  • it took around 20 minutes for me to login through BSNL 2mbps connection at a cyber cafe.
    I have also tried using IE6/7 &Firefox but no result.
    It seems that they people have designed the site for full bandwidth use like at MS office.
    But its of no use for we people

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 9:55 AM
  • Hi Hiren,
    u r right...when ever i log in using http://studentrockstar i get the prob and don get it if i use the full url instead...bcoz of this prob i didnt log into rockstar site for more than two weeks...but i resolved this issue in an different way...that is i directly used the url of the login  page,
    http://login.live.com/login.srf?wa=wsignin1.0&rpsnv=10&ct=1190469620&rver=4.5.2125.0&wp=MBI&wreply=http:%2F%2Fwww.studentrockstar.com%2F%2FUserLoggedIn.aspx%3FpageRequested%3D&lc=1033&cb=lcid%3d1033&id=253076

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 3:31 PM
  • you will never get the full 2mpbs speed at the cafe...there a single connection will be split up and given to various systems...so u cant expext a 2mpbs speed there..only at home it will be perfect for use...i am using the same plan i dont get a single problem here...
    Tuesday, September 25, 2007 3:49 PM
  • I believe that the cyclic redirection is intentional, its a method of verifying the user. But it takes such a long time time that many of us can't afford to wait . I tried using a broader bandwidth & the page opened in lesser time(though it was late).

Not at all feasible for a normal dial up user

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 5:46 PM
  • Hi friends,
    U all r right this is not a browser error.

I m deepak sharma & i have joined the student rockstar for second time.

I have signed up for it and got bonus points for registering before 25 sept.

Since that day I have been not able to sign in my account.
    I have posted to forums also, but no reply has been received.

From almost week or more i have been trying , when i log in with the username & password, the page continue is displayed with some process going on for query.

It goes on till i stops , so please help me since i have been loosing my points of singing up daily.
    I have been also not able to attend the 1st coding challenge.

Please ask the admin to eliminate this errors as soon as possible, and send us initimation after solving it.
    Please reply.................

Regards
    Deepak Sharma
    Wednesday, September 26, 2007 4:54 PM
  •  

Hi...

Ask this admin to give us extra points b'coz we r not able to log in.

I think they had not tested the site properly.

One more problem is there , the threads of forums which are in last of every page is displayed half only...

So i m not able to view the last threads of forums...

helppp .......

Wednesday, September 26, 2007 4:59 PM
  • Yes Deepak, I totally agree to you

My problem is also exactly the same

We surely deserve some extra points

Thursday, September 27, 2007 12:57 PM
  • u'll people could try using proxies....for eg: go to www.kproxy.com and type in the address of student rockstar...and it might just work...it did work for me..so let me know!

Friday, September 28, 2007 9:36 AM
  •  

One possible solution...

Use

www.studentrockstar.com

instead of

http://studentrockstar.com

Saturday, September 29, 2007 8:33 AM
  • also try clearing the contents in the cache,and clear all other private data of the respective browser ie IE/Mozilla/Netscape/Opera etc....and then try working!

it should work for all those ppl having difficulties in signing in.......

Saturday, September 29, 2007 10:12 AM
  •  

Hi Friends,

Same problem is experienced by my friends...

I hope it is not with the browsers..

The site is opening, but not the sign in page...

Saturday, September 29, 2007 3:09 PM
  • It was quite a good thought mate but still did not work out for me atleast
    Saturday, September 29, 2007 7:04 PM
  •  

Hey , have you people got the solution to the problem that you have stopped posting your experiences ?

If yes then please post the solution as well !!

Tuesday, October 2, 2007 4:18 PM
  • as i had previously mentioned before,try clearing all temp files and other unwanted stuff in the cache,by doing so frm ur respective browser....try using mozilla 2.0 and IE7 ,and not older version of IE..
    and type www.studentrockstar.com and not just studentrockstar.com
    it should work...
    Wednesday, October 3, 2007 4:47 AM