Web Voice Application - problems to debug when I install in a second computer RRS feed

• Question

• I have develop the pizza sample in one computer (VS2005) and Speech server 2007, then the same application I have copy in a second computer (VS2005) and MSS2007, then when I try to run the debuging (voice response debugging) I received this message box:

unable to stablish a session with remote party. response code 403 response text: forbidden.

Do you know what settings  I need to change to resolve this problem. I think It is the same problem with the deployment

Tuesday, May 1, 2007 5:35 PM

Answers

• Most likely your virtual directory is misconfigured.

How did you configure it?

Tuesday, May 1, 2007 11:17 PM

All replies

• Have you checked the virtual directory of the app on the socond computer?
    Tuesday, May 1, 2007 7:14 PM
  • Have a look in the NT Application Event Log - there should be an error from Speech Server for every rejected call.
    Tuesday, May 1, 2007 7:27 PM
  • This is the event:

he SALT interpreter was unable to load the application Start page from 'http://localhost/PizzaOrder/Default.aspx'. Until the page is successfully loaded, calls may be rejected. The exception returned was: 'System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden. while downloading http://localhost/PizzaOrder/Default.aspx. Status = ProtocolError. StatusCode = Forbidden ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.

at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

Tuesday, May 1, 2007 7:33 PM
  • It looks like your PizzaOrder salt app isn't installed correctly.  Try hitting 'http://localhost/PizzaOrder/Default.aspx' with IE to see if it gives a more detailed error.
    Tuesday, May 1, 2007 8:16 PM
  • The page cannot be displayed

You have attempted to execute a CGI, ISAPI, or other executable program from a directory that does not allow programs to be executed.

Please try the following:

• Contact the Web site administrator if you believe this directory should allow execute access.

HTTP Error 403.1 - Forbidden: Execute access is denied.
    Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

• Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 403.
    • Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Configuring ISAPI Extensions, Configuring CGI Applications, Securing Your Site with Web Site Permissions, and About Custom Error Messages.
    • In the IIS Software Development Kit (SDK) or at the MSDN Online Library, search for topics titled Developing ISAPI Extensions, ISAPI and CGI, and Debugging ISAPI Extensions and Filters.
    Tuesday, May 1, 2007 9:17 PM
  • Most likely your virtual directory is misconfigured.

How did you configure it?

Tuesday, May 1, 2007 11:17 PM
  • Yes I found in the documentation how we must configure the virtual directory.
    Wednesday, May 9, 2007 10:39 PM