Is there inbound connection limitation to Windows 7 Home Basic version? RRS feed

• Question

• I am having Windows 7 Home Basic version installed in my computer. I want to know how many connections can be established to share the documents. Is there any limit to the number of connections? We are around 20 people trying to access shared folders in the PC. But lot of connection issues happen. Is there any limit to the numbers? 

If so what is the optimum number and to resolve this what is the next move? Will professional version help? What is that connection limit? Please help. Thanks.

Tuesday, June 3, 2014 4:23 AM

Answers

• I think you will get a better answer to this question on a Windows 7 site rather than one specific to Windows Home Server.

Phil P.S. If you find my comment helpful or if it answers your question, please mark it as such.

Tuesday, June 3, 2014 10:22 PM

All replies

• I think you will get a better answer to this question on a Windows 7 site rather than one specific to Windows Home Server.

Phil P.S. If you find my comment helpful or if it answers your question, please mark it as such.

Tuesday, June 3, 2014 10:22 PM
  • You can find information and solution in the link below:

[Moderator edited] *removed 3rd party link*

• Edited by Olaf EngelkeModerator Thursday, June 26, 2014 12:30 PM Advertisement for software to circumvent limits set by Microsoft
    Thursday, June 26, 2014 6:27 AM