How to delete emails pending in the outlook created for a quick campaign? RRS feed

• Question

• My company and I are both new to CRM office 365 but I am in charging it now.

We have one event invitation would like to send out to a bunch of clients but the list of guests were not confirmed until my boss commented on it.

My boss he would really like to see if we can use the CRM to send out the invitation. So, while waiting for his comments on the list, I tried to use the draft marketing list to create a quick campaign. Without knowing that this will immediately send out emails to the guests, I clicked "create" and then status reason of the campaign has become "Completed".

I was so worried that this will send out not-yet-finalised email invitations to the clients in the marketing list, also the CRM account is under my boss's name, that is not the sender we would like to use for the invitations... However, when I tried to create another campaign and send to a list with only my own email. I found that the emails were not sent yet (even it changed the status to completed). 

Then the next day when I restart my outlook, I received pop up message that there are emails in the CRM outbook not yet sent out and asked if I want to send. I clicked No and record my answer.

Same when I login the next day to the CRM web, it pop up that I got some emails not yet sent out for 24 hours and I need to go to outlook to do some configuration. 

I believe I got the same problem as https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2579154

but the problem is that I want to keep these emails not send or even delete them.

I hope you wont find this too long and really appreciate any help from you PLEASE!

Now I am skipping the sending out process and I have tried to delete the action but it gave me error message.

Any thoughts on how can I never send these emails out? Thing is now I am escaping but not solving it. If next time I really have to use CRM to send out emails, I am afraid it will send out this batch too. That will be really embarrassing and unprofessional.

PLEASE HELP!!!!MILLION THANKS!

• Edited by concorn1 Thursday, January 14, 2016 6:17 AM
    Thursday, January 14, 2016 5:59 AM

All replies

• p.s. my CRM version is office 365, thanks!

Thursday, January 14, 2016 6:16 AM
  • the pop up i received in CRM written:

Pending email warning

You have email messages more than 24 hours old that haven't been sent. To send these messages, sign in to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online for Outlook, or verify with your system administrator that server-side synchronization or the Email Router is set up to send messages for you. For more information about email configuration, see online Help.

Any thoughts on how can I never send these emails out and delete them? Cheers!

Thursday, January 14, 2016 7:31 AM
  • Hello!?!

This is really urgent...any help from you would be much appreciated!

Thanks!!

Monday, January 18, 2016 1:52 AM