Can I use a pdf as a mail merge template in CRM 4.0? RRS feed

• Question

•  

I have a client that sent me 8 pdf forms.  They would like data from the contact entity to merge into these forms.  I could covert to MS Word and reformat everything, but they do not look that good when I do.  Id like to keep them in PDF format.  Is there a way I can do this using Acrobat 6.0 and CRM together?   Thanks!  Bill Kreuder
    Wednesday, June 25, 2008 7:36 PM

Answers

• Hi Imran,

In a high percentage of the posts I see from you, you echo the response of someone who already answered the question posted. 

Can you help me understand why you do that?  It seems like an unnecessary response.  Do you not read the response already provided before you respond, are you not able to see it in your Web browser or is there some other reason?

Thank you for your help in understanding this behavior.  The reason I ask is that I noticed that you did this approximately 10 times today and in looking through posts, this is happening very frequently.

• Marked as answer by Jim Glass Jr Friday, May 22, 2009 4:16 PM
    Thursday, July 31, 2008 4:07 PM

All replies

• Not really easily, one way might be to convert them into an SSRS report and render it as a PDF. 

Another option would be to use http://www.cete.com/Products/DynamicPDFForNET/Merger/Examples.csp or something similar and code the merge.

Monday, June 30, 2008 7:57 PM
  • you have to develop and use pdfwrite library in code

Thursday, July 31, 2008 12:50 PM
  • Hi Imran,

In a high percentage of the posts I see from you, you echo the response of someone who already answered the question posted. 

Can you help me understand why you do that?  It seems like an unnecessary response.  Do you not read the response already provided before you respond, are you not able to see it in your Web browser or is there some other reason?

Thank you for your help in understanding this behavior.  The reason I ask is that I noticed that you did this approximately 10 times today and in looking through posts, this is happening very frequently.

• Marked as answer by Jim Glass Jr Friday, May 22, 2009 4:16 PM
    Thursday, July 31, 2008 4:07 PM
  • I have not see any answer, its not displaying in browser..

I just able to see the message now..   about writing just use pdf writer.. it will be authenticated that two persons saying same thing

sorry if you mind it.

Regards,

Imran

msn :  mscrmexpert@gmail.com

Friday, August 1, 2008 4:43 AM