none
Office 2010 upgrade will not work on entry of product key RRS feed

• Question

• I purchased a computer recently and because I need Offioce OUTLOOK I went in online to purchase Office 2010 Home and Student, installed all the softwarwe and had the preview working well, when given the prompt to upgrade I clicked on the button to enter in the key to signify that I have purchased full version.

The product key validated easily and I went through the process to configure, selecting the basic option, and the upgrade HAS NOT WORKED.

I have done this 3 times or more now, and I am in trouble because it has not worked.  I am currently living away from home as carer for an elderly relative and need Outlook to keep in touch woith family members.  This is urgent for me.

My name is Dianne Grammer, the product key which is nopt working is

32WM9-374GW-GBQT2-X68VR-9QP76

I need a solution to this A.S.A.P. please- I did not activate the purchase with the key immediately as I was so rushed to get to where I am currently, product was purchased from Australia and upgrade taking pllace in New Zealand - is this the problem??  I can't think of any other reason there could be an issue

Thanks

Wednesday, November 30, 2011 12:58 AM