Which exam should I choose first? - 515/513/516 RRS feed

• Question

• I'm preparing for MCPD (70-519) exam and for that exam prerequisites are: 515/513/516.

I was wondering, among those 3 exams, which one should I choose first?

I have some experience of ADO.net, Javascript and SOAP but I'm not familiar with WCF or LINQ.

Sunday, April 10, 2011 1:04 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I would do 70-515 first as most Web developers are usually more familiar with the ASP.Net exam and the UI exams are usually easier.

The Microsoft Training guide is also available for 70-515.

Most web developers have had to do a lot of data access so do 70-516 next unless you are more comfortable with WCF (which you are not).

The Training Guide for 70-516 is not available until June so depending on your timescales it may be worth waiting for this.  The Training guides do make studying easier.

No Training guide planned for 70-513 but the 70-503 Training guide for 3.5 covers most of the material you need, you can use the MSDN to check new features (not many).

The Training guide for 70-519 is due in July.

Hope this helps and good Luck

Ozzy Geoff

MCPD 4.0 Web & Windows

Sunday, April 10, 2011 2:04 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I would do 70-515 first as most Web developers are usually more familiar with the ASP.Net exam and the UI exams are usually easier.

Most web developers have had to do a lot of data access so do 70-516 next unless you are more comfortable with WCF (which you are not).

The Training Guide for 70-516 is not available until June so depending on your timescales it may be worth waiting for this.  The Training guides do make studying easier.

No Training guide planned for 70-513 but the 70-503 Training guide for 3.5 covers most of the material you need, you can use the MSDN to check new features (not many).

Ozzy Geoff

MCPD 4.0 Web & Windows

Sunday, April 10, 2011 2:04 PM
  • I'm preparing for MCPD (70-519) exam and for that exam prerequisites are: 515/513/516.

And looking for hot site with amateur facial pictures.

I have some experience of dacials but I'm not familiar with cum or LINQ.

Hello!

I think you should choose 515 first. Start from simply ;)

Sunday, April 10, 2011 4:48 PM
  • Hi,

Ozzy Geoff

MCPD 4.0 Web & Windows

Thank you for helping me. I was also preparing for 515 but I had some doubt but now you've cleared them.
    Monday, April 11, 2011 11:29 AM