Question Regarding Webcams

• Hi, I've used Windows Live Messenger for as long as I can remember, and I always used my webcam when talking to friends. I never used my mic, despite having one. I miss being able to have my webcam up without having a call chat with that person at the same time. Is there any chance this feature will return in the future? I see no reason as to why it was removed in the first place. Quite frankly, my friends and I are very upset.

If there's an alternative version to the latest Windows Live Messenger, which does feature this, I'd very much appreciate a link to the download.

Appoligies that this is out of forum topic. I've not found an appropraite forum for a post like this, which gives me the impression that Microsoft don't care.

Friday, August 27, 2010 11:40 PM

All replies

• This is the Windows Live Writer Forum; for topics pertaining to 'Windows Live Writer'. This forum is meant to be a resource for those who are looking for more information about Writer or want to start a discussion with the Writer team and other people using Writer.

Perhaps you should be submitting your questions here:

Saturday, August 28, 2010 1:58 PM